Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Blog Post for AlefNext Magazine

All,

AlefNext has been kind enough to ask me to do some writing for them.  They just today released a new post that I wrote for them.  If you would like to check it out, the link where it can be found is:

http://alefnext.com/sports/an-athelete-for-israel/

As for what is going on right now, I am getting ready for the second half of the season.  The first season saw Israel win her first Skeleton medal.  The second half is going to see me compete in a World Cup Race, which will be the first time ever for an Israeli athlete.  Also, World Championships are coming up in February, where I am shooting for a top 25 finish.

Once the second half of the season gets underway, I will be sure to let you know all about it right here.

-Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment